My name is jacobo cruz chavarin I'm from the group 1-M My purposes for this year are,Get good grades, deliver on time, pay attention in class, be on time.
Mi name is Irvin Raúl García espinosa the group 1-M My proposes for this year are,get good ,deliberado ontime ,play attention un class, ve obligado time y improve gualifications
Mi name is Irvin Raúl García espinosa the group 1-M My proposes for this year are,get good ,deliberado ontime ,play attention un class, ve obligado time y improve gualifications
26/March/17 Interview about like and dislikes. Very good afternoon today se come to interview te singer Kevin Roldan where we ask himno about what he like and what he does not like. Then the questions will be shown which have been answered by oír interviewee. 1-Do you like listening music? R-Yes, I do. 2-Do you like playing computer games? R-No,I dont. 3-Do you like eating pizza? R-Yes, I do. 4-Do you like cooking? R-Yes, I do. 5-Do you like mountain hiking? R-Yes, I do. 6-Do you like painting? R-No, I dont. 7-Do you like pets? R-Yes, I do. 8-Do you like singing? R-Yes, I do. 9-Do you like sports? R-Yes, I do. 10-Do you like travelling? R-Yes, I do. 11-Do you like animals? R-Yes, I do. 12-Do you like watching TV? R-No, I dont. 13-Do you like te beach? R-Yes, I do. 14-Do you like bowling? R-Yes, I do. 15-Do you like cycling? R-Yes, I do.
We thank our interviewee Kevin Roldan for having been with us and also thank te public that has been for we wish a good wekend. THANK YOU. Team members: Urbina Acevedo Diana Elizabeth & Alemán Amandi Mónica Dalay.
Good afternoon we are all here with Alejandro and we will ask your likes and dislikes we will start with the questions: - Do you like going to the gym? -Yes i do -Do you like dancing? -No, I dont like -Do you like sking? -Yes i do -Do you like watching TV? -Yes i do -Do you like studying? -No,I dont like - Do you like cooking? -Yes i do -Do you like listening to music? -Yes i do - Do you like eating tacos? -Yes i do - Do you like playing football? -Yes i do With this we finish the questions thank you very much until next week: 1M, EMILIANO GM ,BOGAR ESTRADA,HERSON DURAN,AXEL GALINDO
My name is jacobo cruz chavarin I'm from the group 1-M
ResponderEliminarMy purposes for this year are,Get good grades, deliver on time, pay attention in class, be on time.
Mi name is Irvin Raúl García espinosa the group 1-M
ResponderEliminarMy proposes for this year are,get good ,deliberado ontime ,play attention un class, ve obligado time y improve gualifications
Mi name is Irvin Raúl García espinosa the group 1-M
ResponderEliminarMy proposes for this year are,get good ,deliberado ontime ,play attention un class, ve obligado time y improve gualifications
26/March/17
ResponderEliminarInterview about like and dislikes.
Very good afternoon today se come to interview te singer Kevin Roldan where we ask himno about what he like and what he does not like.
Then the questions will be shown which have been answered by oír interviewee.
1-Do you like listening music?
R-Yes, I do.
2-Do you like playing computer games?
R-No,I dont.
3-Do you like eating pizza?
R-Yes, I do.
4-Do you like cooking?
R-Yes, I do.
5-Do you like mountain hiking?
R-Yes, I do.
6-Do you like painting?
R-No, I dont.
7-Do you like pets?
R-Yes, I do.
8-Do you like singing?
R-Yes, I do.
9-Do you like sports?
R-Yes, I do.
10-Do you like travelling?
R-Yes, I do.
11-Do you like animals?
R-Yes, I do.
12-Do you like watching TV?
R-No, I dont.
13-Do you like te beach?
R-Yes, I do.
14-Do you like bowling?
R-Yes, I do.
15-Do you like cycling?
R-Yes, I do.
We thank our interviewee Kevin Roldan for having been with us and also thank te public that has been for we wish a good wekend.
THANK YOU.
Team members: Urbina Acevedo Diana Elizabeth & Alemán Amandi Mónica Dalay.
Good afternoon we are all here with Alejandro and we will ask your likes and dislikes we will start with the questions:
ResponderEliminar- Do you like going to the gym?
-Yes i do
-Do you like dancing?
-No, I dont like
-Do you like sking?
-Yes i do
-Do you like watching TV?
-Yes i do
-Do you like studying?
-No,I dont like
- Do you like cooking?
-Yes i do
-Do you like listening to music?
-Yes i do
- Do you like eating tacos?
-Yes i do
- Do you like playing football?
-Yes i do
With this we finish the questions thank you very much
until next week: 1M, EMILIANO GM ,BOGAR ESTRADA,HERSON DURAN,AXEL GALINDO