lunes, 9 de enero de 2017

Tell us about your plans!

In this task, I invite you to share with us your new year's resolutions (academical or personal). Write at least 3 resolutions for this 2017. So let's do it!

24 comentarios:

  1. Hello my name is antonio and then I will show my purposes of the new year:

    °I will improve my grades
    °I will lose weight
    °I will practice sport
    °I will save money

    Grade:1 Gruop:M

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Monday, January 9, 2017.

    My purposes for 2017:

    1.Shave good grades.
    2.Letme early.
    3.Set up schedules for my life.
    4.Help my family.
    5.Fulfill with my obligations.

    Nombre:Sáenz Herrera Ángel Alejandro.
    Grado y grupo:1.M

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello my name is hoshi My new year's purposes are - Lose Weight -subgrade -Learn Japanese -Learn to dance -and above all

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello my name is yeshua my purposes this year are: 1:get better grades 2:do not disapprove matters 3:hurry more at school 4:do homework when they leave me 5:live toge ther with my family group:1 grade:N

    ResponderEliminar
  5. My name is moises
    1 ° M fortune and my resolutions are
    1.improve my grades
    2. improve on my attitude
    3. get better with my classmates and family

    ResponderEliminar
  6. my name is Aaron Zamora Villedas
    1.-i want to have a god notes in the school
    2.-i want to have a chameleon has a pet
    3.-i want to have a new great videogames
    extra
    4.-i want my mom get alot of money this year
    5.-i want my sister have a god notes in the school

    ResponderEliminar
  7. 1-Be a good student

    2-Get good grades

    3-Hurry up in all my jobs and fulfill all my tasks

    Hello my name Is Castillo Ibarra Danna Yareth...

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hello my name is Camila Garcia 1- N
    My purposes for new years are:
    *Finish reading my book of love to the dead
    *Buy the book from the noise of my pencils
    *Get good grades
    *Deliver all my homework on time
    *Be more responsible
    *Pay more attention to classes
    *To practice more English
    *See my primary friends
    *go to swiming
    *To meet mario bautista

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Muy name is joshua ramses rincón coraza muy new year's resolutions are
    I will do exercise
    I will get better notes
    I will find love
    I will save money
    I will behave well
    I will travel

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hello my name is Yael Antonio Calnacasco Xoyatla my new year's purposes are:
    I will enjoy myself family
    I will take good ratings
    I will save money
    I will have good behavior in my house

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Hello teacher, I am Gabriel these are my new year's goals
    1 be a good student
    2 do not talk in class
    3 deliver all my work and homework

    1°L

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Muy name is Manuel i am 1-N and my New Year's resolutions are


    I will get better notes
    I will suave money
    I will learn english
    I will pass to 2nd grade
    I will do sport
    I will go out more on weekends

    ResponderEliminar
  13. My name is Paola Montiel. Grade 1ºL.

    1.- Keep my grades.
    2.- Drink more water
    3.- Travel

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Hi, my name is Araim Moreno, from 1°M and my new years resolutions they are:

    I will save money
    I will help at home
    I will exercice
    I will wake up early
    I will delivery jobs on time
    I will not win laziness again
    I will better notes
    I will be more orderly

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  16. My new years resolutions

    1.- Make it hard for the school to study hard to get out this year with good grades.

    2.- Exercise and eat healthily to have good physical condition.

    3. God bless me always to face any obstacle.

    4. That my parents continue to support everything and give me love to continue.

    Name: Emanuel Ortíz Flores
    Group: 1 "L"

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  18. My new years resolutions.

    I intend to make the school go, study hard to get out this year with good grades.

    Exercise and eat healthy to be in good physical condition.

    May God always bless me to face any obstacle.

    May my parents continue to support me in everything and give me love to continue ahead.

    Name: Ortiz Flores Emanuel.
    Group: 1 "L"

    ResponderEliminar
  19. Hello my name is Tlapa Marquez Aiko Detzany and my new year`s resolutions are:
    *travel
    *find love...do not judge me
    *get good grades
    *buy me a book
    *save money
    *be good in english
    *go back to aerial dance
    *go with my uncle to USA
    *meet PATY CANTU
    *gain weight
    *give my older brother a headset
    AIKO DETZANY TLAPA MARQUEZ 1 "N"

    ResponderEliminar
  20. Hello my name is Mónica Alemán delaware 1°N:
    My new year's purposes are:
    I will raise grades.
    I will have good mood,positivism,attitude with my family, teachers and school partners.
    I will talk less in class.
    I will follow with my family along.
    I will try to read more books delaware whatever.
    I will try to go to the gym.

    ResponderEliminar
  21. Hello my name is. Cristofer Soto Cabrera, del 1n and my purposes are
    1 get good grades
    2 exercise
    3 take english courses

    exercise

    ResponderEliminar
  22. Hello my name is Ian Alexander Santoyo of the 1N and my new year´s resolutions are:
    1-Pay more attention in class
    2-Exercise more often
    3-To eat healthier
    4-Improve my letter
    5-Improve my grades

    ResponderEliminar
  23. Hello my name is Karla Giovanna Martínez Trujillo I am from the group 1 ° N and my purpose for this year are: Improve in the biology class to order my times to practice some sport to be more orderly and not to sleep very late

    ResponderEliminar