My daily routine!
What
is your daily routine?? Tell us in a short paragraph which are your
activities in a week day. Also, watch the video about an American
teenager's routine and find the differences and similarities between his
and your daily activities.
My daily routine is: I wake up around 10:00 am, I get my bed, I have breakfast, I'm going to bathe and get ready for classes. At 1:30 pm I leave my house on the way to school I go to school at 2:00 pm, at 5:20 we go out to recess and I talk to my friend Fatima while we eat some candy. We leave school at 8:40 p.m., I go home at 9:15 p.m. I have dinner with my family, I watch TV for a while or I read my book "the number 7 song", I check my facebook and I go to sleep.
ResponderEliminarGabriela 2 ° M
My daily routine is:
ResponderEliminarI get up at 9:30 am I shower and breakfast at 10 o'clock I change to go to school at 1:20 am I arrive at 1:50 am to enter at 2:00 a.m. from 2:00 a.m. to 8:45 p.m. Then returning home I eat and do my homework finishing Check my facebook and I sleep at 12:00
Javier 2 M